If you've been following me for any period of time, then you know how passionate I am about having the freedom of time - time to go to the pool all day on a random weekday, stay at home with my new baby girl and barely lift a finger for the first two months (without my income suffering), and time to spend every minute that I can with my husband while he isn't at the baseball stadium.
I pursued my entrepreneurial dream because I didn't want to work from 9 am to 5 pm every single day. So why would I come home and work for myself only to find myself working MORE hours?? That seems a bit twisted.
I’m just going to dive right into where I was a year ago before I tell you how I make a full-time income working 3 hours a day and why it’s important for you to work the hours you desire as well.
Just a little over a year ago...
I was working 10 hours a day to keep my online business afloat. I was DIYing my own logo, constantly hopping in on training that promised to take my business to the next level, spending hours on social media graphics, spending way too much time on my social media game, blogging, desperately marketing myself,… you get the picture. The list of to-dos was a mile long.
All of our to-do lists are though, right?
Not mine. Just a few months ago I was still on the “I can’t catch up” train, but not anymore.
I feel like some sort of ninja or bradly Cooper in the movie limitless... FOCUSED.
Even though I was in the typical hustle and grind, I realized very quickly how that was defeating the entrepreneurial mission. You want financial freedom with your passion-based biz but you also want TIME FREEDOM.
So I want to teach you exactly how you can build that revenue fast. Without wasting time. And then I want to tell you how to work smarter instead of harder to keep that revenue consistent working part-time hours. If you have children or love to travel, you’re wanting to work part-time BAD. (Here's a peek inside my office the last few weeks :))
When I was wrapping up an intensive coaching session with a client today, she asked me how long it took me to figure all of this out because our session was packed with so many details to help her gain online exposure and revenue quickly without working a massive amount of hours.
It took me a year of trial and error, massive mistakes, wrong turns, U turns, and headaches. I busted my butt trying to figure out how to “make it” to not only financial freedom but TIME freedom where I could escape the “grind” that is attached to big pay checks.
I responded to her quickly saying that is why I do what I do. Yes, there are SO MANY DETAILS. But because of my first brutal year in business, I can tell her exactly how to cut corners and cut tasks that won’t generate results. I can help her accomplish what took me 12 months, in 12 weeks. That is my purpose in business - to help you create financial freedom with your online business while experiencing time freedom and skipping the year of horror.
Maybe you’ve already developed your business plan and you’re 100% ready to make this life change.
If that’s you, then you’re ready to make a consistent full-time income sooner rather than later.
And you’re ready to get your name and brand out there to the masses this month and have no interest in working hours on end trying to figure out how to grow your online presence.
I started my business from scratch. Zero email subscribers. No business social media following.
A brand new face and a brand new name in my industry. I was on my own. (Scary.)
I jumped in with both feet, made a plan, and stuck to it. I grew my email list by 895 subscribers and made $4,000 almost immediately.
Some of that income was recurring due to clients choosing my payment plan so I continued to earn from that initial work on top of my monthly income! (Whoop whoop!) I'm going to show you how to do the same!
If you’re looking for your saving grace, then schedule a discovery call with me. Let’s chat about your business and see if we’re a good match for each other!
During our 4 weeks together you can expect for your online exposure to skyrocket, for your business to take off and to generate a consistent full-time income while working the hours you set aside for yourself. (I only work 3 hours a day while traveling and giving my newborn daughter tons of attention!)
What’s included in the 4 week program…
The art of online exposure
- Put your brand OUT THERE. Your ideal clients will be able to recognize your headshot and name within the first 2 weeks
- Grow your email list rapidly within the first 4 weeks by creating an irresistible lead magnet
- Give epic live workshops and host high value challenges to create intimate relationships with your tribe and expand your audience even further
- Collaborate with business influencers who will assist in spreading your name and brand
- Learn how to develop your trust factor and a memorable status as an expert
- Learn how to target the right crowd to grow your audience with your ideal clients who are engaging, loyal, and can't get enough of your message
Package your expertise
- Packag your expertise for an irresistable offer that you're exstatic to talk about
Become a sales rockstar
- Gain so much excitement and confidence about what you have to offer that you can't wait to mention your product to others
- Rock at sales without feeling salesy or coming off as spammy
- Grab my sales formula and pitch script that turned my empire into what it is today
Launch your offerings for maximum exposure
- Decide whether your offerings will be evergreen, offered year round, or if they will have an open/closed launch
- Create the biggest buzz around your new offerings and take off with that momentum
- Develop a bulletproof promotion strategy and promotion calendar
- Turn your email subscribers into clients
Automate your business for time freedom
- Create a lucrative sales funnels to earn money while you sleep (or while you take a month long vacation)
- Learn my tips and tricks for content creation workflow
- Create various templates to save hours of time
- Learn how to automate your marketing and put other automation systems in place (Workin' smarter, not harder!)
- Create an editorial calendar to meet deadlines, continue upscaling, and ensure consistent serious income!